FFH 05: How to take the space to grieve
With Katie Rössler and Verushka Weyers – Future Forward Hub Contributors.
In episode 5, we look towards the 3rd Global Goal of the World Health Organisation: Mental Health and Wellbeing.
With this in mind, we discuss these topics:
1. How is grief currently being dealt with personally and in the nursing profession?
2. Three tools to start a grieving process?
3. What are the signs of grief?
4. Does culture influence grief?
5. How can we break the stigma around grieving?
Let’s keep the conversation going folks … leave us a comment and let us know how you feel about MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING and how it has changed or impacted your life. We would love to hear from you!