FFH 06: Talking about Suicide, Schizophrenia, Coming Out and Living Life Now with Future Forward Hub’s Contributor Gareth Stubbs
In this episode, we’re keeping the 3rd Global Goal with the World Health Organisation: Good Health and Wellbeing, in mind.
Gareth joins the conversation covering points including:
1. What does the mind of a Schizophrenic look like?
2. What stopped Gareth from committing suicide and living life?
3. Why do you want to live life Gareth?
4. Does everything really happen for a reason?
5. Why can we not just be positive all the time?
Let’s keep the conversation going folks … leave us a comment and let us know how you feel about gender equality and how it has changed or impacted your life. We would love to hear from you!
You can read more on Gareth Stubbs here.