FFH 10: Building a Sustainable Brand with Martin Saahs
BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE BRAND
With Martin Saahs
8th Global Goal of the World Health Organisation: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Today we speak on this episode about:
- Building a brand as fourth generation within a family business
- How do you come up with the business idea for a sustainable brand
- Achieving proof of principle for your brand with certifications
- Why aren’t businesses including the circular economy in their brand
- How are things not being run well currently in the wine and cosmetics industry and how to change them?
For more about the Nikolaihof Wachau Vineyard go to https://www.nikolaihof.at/en/home/
For more about handmade bio-dynamic Demeter-certified skincare and cosmetics go to https://www.dienikolai.at/en/
Let’s keep the conversation going folks … leave us a comment and let us know how you feel about INDUSTRY, INNOVATION & INFRASTRUCTURE and how it has changed or impacted your life. We would love to hear from you!