FFH 14: IS BEING A HIGH PERFORMER REALLY A BAD THING?
With ROB TULL OF PATH2 COACHING
Bringing focus to the 3rd Global Goal of the World Health Organisation: Mental Health and Wellbeing
In this episode, we discuss and discover:
- What is a high performer and why are we performing at such a high level?
- What keeps high performers stuck emotionally and physically?
- How can a high performer contribute towards the global goal #3 of Good Health and Wellbeing?
- Why do high performers choose success before happiness?
- Re-wiring the mindset of being a father as a high performer
Let’s keep the conversation going folks … leave us a comment and let us know how you feel about MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING and how it has changed or impacted your life. We would love to hear from you!
Find out more about Rob Tull https://path2coaching.com