FFH 15: The Deep Connection Between Sex and Money
With Veronica Vazeri, Jane Jackson, Rob Tull and Tyran Mowbray
This episode focuses on the 9th Global Goal of the World Health Organisation: Decent work and economic growth, where we talk about:
- How are these two things even remotely connected?
- what is the perception around sex and money that needs to be changed to see it for what it truly is and how interchangeable they are
- What are typical signs that we overlook that influence our lack of sex and money?
- What impact does sexism, sexualising women, toxic masculinity enforcing on the abundance of money inside-out?
- How does one create sexual energy for health, to create change and enliven one’s day-to-day life?
Let’s keep the conversation going folks … leave us a comment and let us know how you feel about DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH and how it has changed or impacted your life. We would love to hear from you.
Find each guest on their respective websites:
Rob Tull: https://path2coaching.com
Jane Jackson: www.thejanejackson.com
Veronica Vazeri: http://theschoolofhumanconnection.com/
Tyran Mowbray: https://www.tyranmowbray.com/