FFH 18: Can We Change The World?
CAN WE CHANGE THE WORLD?
With Michelle van Vuuren and Sashka Regina
We all want to change the world or have been told that we can do this. The truth however, is that it’s not as ‘easy’ as we’ve been told. What does it really involve to change the world or be in the position to change the world?
On today’s episode we discuss and dive into:
- Well? Can we change the world?
- Where do we start and how?
- Is everyone supposed to be changing the world?
- What lies do we tell children to change the world and is it viable?
- How individual is change and how much is team-support?
- The importance of maintaining expectations and your mental health
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Rage becomes her: The Power of Women’s Anger bySoraya Chemaly
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
This episode is brought to you by Future Forward Hub and hosted by Sashka Regina (https://sashkaregina.com)
To apply to be a guest on the show, please click here https://futureforwardhub.com/podcast and fill out the Google form
Special thanks to Songwriter and artist Ingeborg for contributing her song Rebel Hearts to this podcast”.
Follow Ingeborg her music journey on Spotify / Tidal / Apple Music and other music platforms