FFH 19: The Influence of Sales for Decent Work and Economic Growth
With Leenna Jayachaandran.
In this episode we focus on the 8th Global Goal of the World Health Organisation: Decent Work and Economic Growth, with this in mind we discuss:
- The evolvement of Wolf-of-Wallstreet selling towards a more customer-centric-value and experience-based selling
- What is sustainable selling and how does one use and implement it in your company?
- The value of good leadership that influences good and ethical sales
- The implementation of good and ethical sales for a product and/or service in a corporation with a team and/or within a solopreneur company
- How sales can influence the achievement of Decent Work and Economic Growth Global Goal
Resources and Links for you from the show:
Stephen Covey – Speed of Trust https://www.speedoftrust.com/
Transdefy – Founder Leenna Jayachaandran https://transdefy.com/
Understand and identity who your target audience is https://learn.brandsashka.com/course/soul-client-short-training/
This episode is brought to you by Future Forward Hub and hosted by Sashka Regina (https://sashkaregina.com)
To apply to be a guest on the show, please click here https://futureforwardhub.com/podcast and fill out the Google form
Special thanks to Songwriter and artist Ingeborg for contributing her song Rebel Hearts to this podcast”.
Follow Ingeborg her music journey on Spotify / Tidal / Apple Music and other music platforms