FFH 22: Creating Healthy Financial Habits with Monkee
With CEO AND FOUNDER MARTIN GRANIG AND CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER
Money and saving money isn’t an easy task, especially when you haven’t been taught how to do it to your benefit. Managing your money, is an empowering action, that not only benefits your mental health
In this episode we discuss:
- How to create healthy financial habits using digital products
- The cultural psychology and differences around money and savings
- The various financial apps available and where MONKEE helps its audience best
- The learning curves of a tech-start-up and digital product
- Expanding on initial products within a start-up to better serve the why, purpose and audience
Resources and Links for you from the show:
Here you’ll find all the information you need to get to know MONKEE better as well as download the free app.
This episode is brought to you by Future Forward Hub and hosted by Sashka Regina (https://sashkaregina.com)
To apply to be a guest on the show, please click here https://futureforwardhub.com/podcast and fill out the Google form.
Special thanks to Songwriter and artist Ingeborg for contributing her song Rebel Hearts to this podcast”.
Follow Ingeborg her music journey on Spotify / Tidal / Apple Music and other music platforms