FFH 23: This is the Difference Between You and Your Competitor
Today is a solo episode with Sashka Regina – Host and Founder of the Future Forward Hub Podcast & Events
Focussing on the 8th Global Goal: Decent Work and Economic Growth, she covers:
- Is there such a thing as competition?
- How do you bridge the gap between you and your competitor to achieve business success?
- What do you need to make a choice and stick with it?
- What does Value-driven mean for your business success?
- What are the business and personal foundation blocks required for success?
- What does it mean to ask for help?
This episode is brought to you by Future Forward Hub and hosted by Sashka Regina (https://sashkaregina.com)
To apply to be a guest on the show, please click here https://futureforwardhub.com/podcast and fill out the Google form.
Special thanks to Songwriter and artist Ingeborg for contributing her song Rebel Hearts to this podcast”.
Follow Ingeborg her music journey on Spotify / Tidal / Apple Music and other music platforms