FFH 30: Unlocking and Understanding The Brain of an HSP Part 2
This second part of a 2-parter episode is for you if you’re someone who feels a certain amount of sadness and/or heaviness hanging over you, leaving you on auto-pilot. You cannot put your finger on what it is you’re going through and feel a little in-between and out of sorts and in a bit of a daze. You may just be grieving and this episode discusses how and why.
Today we speak on this episode about:
- What is grief and what is the difference between grief and suffering?
- How does one teach children about grief?
- How does one grieve and nurture?
- What are natural resources to manage grief?
- Can grief lead to mental illness?
Katie’s Resources to look out for:
1. IG Reel (we talk about this in the episode)
2. Her three current favourite songs (see the Spotify Playlist below)
3. Sign-up to get Katie’s new book “The New Face Of Grief”
Listen to Katie’s favourite songs on the Spotify Future Forward Hub Contributor Playlist …
This episode is brought to you by Future Forward Hub and hosted by Sashka Regina (https://sashkaregina.com)
To apply to be a guest on the show, please click here https://futureforwardhub.com/podcast and fill out the Google form