FFH 39: Reinventing the Relationship with Education with Aneta Londa
This episode is for you, if you’re passionate about quality education, especially for 14-20 year old’s, who don’t fit into the current educational system, but have the potential for doing great things in their own way – but don’t yet know what that way is.
Today we converse on this episode about:
- Reinventing the relationship with quality education
- What it means to stand out in a crowd and show up with your differences
- What it means to give your strengths a voice
- What education is currently being implemented for 14-20 year olds to reach their highest potential outside of the current educational system
- How the idea of Moonshot Pirates came about
- The not-so-simplistic world of entrepreneurship
RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Moonshot Pirates Website: www.moonshotpirates.com
And of course, check out our Future Forward Hub Podcast Playlist with our guests’ favourite songs on Spotify!
This episode is brought to you by Future Forward Hub and hosted by Sashka Regina (https://sashkaregina.com)
To apply to be a guest on the show, please click here (https://futureforwardhub.com/podcast) and fill out the Google form.
Special thanks to Songwriter and artist Ingeborg for contributing her song Rebel Hearts to this podcast.
Follow Ingeborg her music journey on Spotify / Tidal / Apple Music and other music platforms